‘Vacation Rentals’ Archives
Of the Sonoran Resorts the Sonoran Sky is the newest resort condo in Rocky Point. The building is designed around old world Mexican style architecture, which includes large sculptures, numerous arched entranceways and vivid southwest colors. The lobby door looks straight through to the back door, which exits onto the patio and stairways down to the beach. Located in the lobby are a state of the art fitness center and a convenience store. On the second floor is a day spa, which looks out onto the beach and Sea of Cortez. Every inch of space is designed to take advantage of the incredible views of the Sea of Cortez and especially those magnificent Rocky Point sunsets. Outside the back of the lobby are three swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzi’s, a water slide and a pool side, swim up bar serving some of the best margarita’s south of the border. Enjoy yours at the bar, under a palapa, in the Jacuzzi or sitting on the beach mesmerized by the beautiful blue ocean. The Sonora Sky Resort is a single magnificently designed building with 136 units. The units are from 1 to 4 bedrooms; they are very large with Jacuzzi’s on the patio, completely equipped kitchens, and laundry rooms and are beautifully furnished by their private owners. You will find amenities such as flat screen TV’s with DVD players, cable, wireless internet, and ceiling fans throughout. The patio doors are amazing…they are sliding glass doors that go the entire length of the patio area. You can enjoy the views of the Sea of Cortez and the magnificent sunsets from just about anywhere in one of these amazing condos. The master suite has its own bath, patio and Jacuzzi. On the terrace in addition to the Jacuzzi, is a wet bar, electrical outlets, ceiling fans, and a built in barbeque, so enjoy those jumbo shrimps or fresh catch of the day that you bought in town. The views from the terrace of the Sonoran Sky are incredible. The calm waters of the Sea of Cortez washing up on the sand and the magnificent Rocky Point sunsets will mesmerize you. These units are very well built, well designed and well managed. All the amenities you can imagine are here as well as the beautiful surrounding Rocky Point area, which abounds in fun activities. Enjoy your stay and make it memorable.
Of the Sonoran Resorts the Sonoran Sky is the newest resort condo in Rocky Point. The building is designed around old world Mexican style architecture, which includes large sculptures, numerous arched entranceways and vivid southwest colors. The lobby door looks straight through to the back [...]
The Sonoran Sun Resort is located on beautiful Sandy Beach. The Sonoran Sun was designed to take advantage of every possible view of the Sea of Cortez from the Master Suite, the living room, dining room and even the kitchen. Most of the other bedrooms also have small patios or window views of the ocean. While staying at the Sonoran Sun you can enjoy the beauty and peace of this beautiful getaway while enjoying a state of the art fitness center, tennis courts and of course walking or jogging along the beautiful beach. You can also play tag with the tide as you run the length of Sandy Beach. Each unit is equipped with private laundry room, fully equipped kitchenette, bottled water, A/C, TV’s/VCR’s and daily maid service. The units are privately owned and beautifully furnished and maintained. You can enjoy a margarita at the Aqua Bar while munching on some tacos or experience the cuisine of Mexico at the on-site restaurant El Catoroe. You can also enjoy Sunday brunch hosted by Emiliano’s on the plaza. The Cielo Spa and Boutique is a great place to spend the day and get pampered. The Sonoran Sun Resort is a beautiful place to relax, renew your spirit and just enjoy. This is a gated and guarded community. You can conduct business while on vacation at the business center, which offers computers, fax, copiers and meeting rooms. So whatever you need whether business or pleasure you can find it all at the Sonoran Sun Resort.
The Sonoran Sun Resort is located on beautiful Sandy Beach. The Sonoran Sun was designed to take advantage of every possible view of the Sea of Cortez from the Master Suite, the living room, dining room and even the kitchen. Most of the other bedrooms also have small patios or window views of [...]
Located on Sandy Beach in rocky Point, Mexico is the beautiful Princessa Resort. The Princessa is engulfed by peaceful beaches and the Sea of Cortez. Only in Rocky Point can you walk along the sand and let the gentle warm Sea of Cortez circle around your feet in sheer bliss. From the balcony of your beautiful suite you can view the magnificent Sea of Cortez, the Penasco Lighthouse and the incredible sunsets. Your stay at the Princessa includes first class amenities. You will have at your disposable three beautiful pools, a fitness center, tennis court, volleyball court and a practice golf tee. A two bedroom condo can accommodate 4 or more guests easily. The suites have queen size beds, Jacuzzis, private baths, pull out sofas, flat screen TV, private laundry, and a fully equipped kitchen. You can also enjoy daily maid service. So with all this, how can you resist. You have all the amenities at your fingertips, the beautiful Sea and don’t forget that ever so romantic Rocky Point sunset. The Princessa is only a short drive to the wonderful pier, maze of shops and wonderful restaurants in Rocky Point.
Located on Sandy Beach in rocky Point, Mexico is the beautiful Princessa Resort. The Princessa is engulfed by peaceful beaches and the Sea of Cortez. Only in Rocky Point can you walk along the sand and let the gentle warm Sea of Cortez circle around your feet in sheer bliss. From the balcony [...]
Pinacate is the place to spend your vacation in total luxury viewing magnificent sunsets. The Pinacate is the perfect destination for family adventures. Within walking to Plaza Las Glorias where you can walk around and browse or buy crafts made by the local artisans. You can also enjoy the local restaurants and the fun nightlife all in one place. A sure stop is the fish market in the Old Port area. You can pick up the fresh catch of the day or enjoy the wonderful jumbo shrimps, which Rocky Point is famous for. Take them home and grill them while watching the incredible sunset and listening to the waves rock the shore. If you prefer to spend the night out… try Mannys You can enjoy a wonderful dinner and if you choose to you can also dance the night away to live local music. Each condo at the Pinacate is beautifully decorated by its private owner and kept in pristine condition. Each unit is spacious with your choice of one, two or three bedrooms. You can enjoy such amenities as full kitchens with all the necessities without having to go out and purchase anything. Pinacate provides fresh lines and daily maid service…what more can you ask for. Not all of the units have ocean views…so be sure to ask for a unit that has one if that is one of your requirements. Don’t assume anything. Take a short walk down the stairs and you are on the beach. Everything is within walking distance from Pinacate. Some of the local activities that are not within walking distance include snorkeling, diving, deep-sea fishing, you can even rent a wave runner. The sunsets over the Sea of Cortez are by far the most beautiful in the world. Enjoy your stay and make it a memorable one.
Pinacate Pinacate is the place to spend your vacation in total luxury viewing magnificent sunsets. The Pinacate is the perfect destination for family adventures. Within walking to Plaza Las Glorias where you can walk around and browse or buy crafts made by the local artisans. You can also [...]
Las Gaviotas Located on Sandy Beach If you want to be close to the restaurants, shops and local nightspots, then Los Gaviotas is the place for you. At Las Gaviotas you are in a perfect location and just steps away from the magnificent Sea of Cortez and the beautiful Sandy Beach. Though the complex is small and intimate it is still a great location and place for a family stay, small groups traveling together and it has a great spot for mingling and meeting others. Even though the complex is small the units are large with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and its owner furnishes each in a unique way. In addition to the amazing ocean views through the patio doors, you will also find amenities such washer and dryers, A/C, central heat, TV/VCR-DVD, bottled water, fresh linens, swimming pool, children’s wadding pool, BBQ grills, full kitchen and more. There is no reason why you cannot enjoy the shops, restaurants and night life since you are located next to Plaza Las Glorias, In addition to all of the amenities you can also open up your patio door and enjoy the spectacular sunsets and walks along the beach. You are so close to the shore, you can walk, jog, play tag with the tide or pick up shells. Las Gaviotas is the perfect peaceful ocean side retreat to enjoy your vacation.
Las Gaviotas Located on Sandy Beach If you want to be close to the restaurants, shops and local nightspots, then Los Gaviotas is the place for you. At Las Gaviotas you are in a perfect location and just steps away from the magnificent Sea of Cortez and the beautiful Sandy Beach. Though the [...]
Located on Sandy Beach in Rocky Point
One of the newest and most lavish upscale resorts along the magnificent beaches in Rocky Point (Porto Penasco) is the Esmeralda. Esmeraldas is a white building with blue windows, which stands out like a beacon along Sandy Beach. The striking modern architectural design mirrors the crystal blue waters of the Sea of Cortez through its blue windows. Esmeralda is located on 11.96 acres and 693 feet of ocean front property. The Esmeralda complex is comprised of 7 buildings including wrap around penthouses, a 10,000 square foot lobby reception area, which is two stories high, can be used for entertaining and special events. There is plenty of surface and below ground parking for owners and their guests. The floor plans are unique, spacious and each has amazing views of the beach. This is paradise from the moment you drive up to the entrance with its unique design, blue windows, and gorgeous green lush landscaping. Each of the seven buildings is different but has the ultimate in breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez and Sandy Beach. The lobby starts your journey to paradise with the attention paid to each and every exquisite detail. Enjoy sunning yourself on the beach or just relax under a palapa and sip and Margaritas while the little ones romp in the sand. Take a relaxed walk along the beach and allow the tide to swirl up around your feet. The units each vary in size and design. So pick the one that meets your needs. The penthouse units wrap around the ends giving you 1,193 sq feet of breathtaking views of Sandy Beach and the Sea of Cortez. The penthouse suite you will enjoy your own private elevator, which will whisk you up to, an amazing experience. The condos are available in 2 to 4 Master Bedroom Suites, with oversize flat screen TV’s, kitchen and dining areas, laundry room, pantry, water purification systems. On the terrace you can enjoy amenities such as… …tempered glass terrace walls, Jacuzzi, wet bar, BBQ, phone jacks and the most amazing feature…the breathtaking views of Sandy Beach, The Sea of Cortez and finally the beautiful Rocky Point sun sets which make it all worth it. Enjoy paradise!!
Esmeralda Resort Located on Sandy Beach in Rocky Point One of the newest and most lavish upscale resorts along the magnificent beaches in Rocky Point (Porto Penasco) is the Esmeralda. Esmeraldas is a white building with blue windows, which stands out like a beacon along Sandy Beach. The striking [...]
Top 8 Vacation Rental Misconceptions, Debunked
It’s easy to become overwhelmed with the millions of vacation rental choices online, many of which are from companies or are vacation rentals by owner that offer different strengths and weaknesses. Here, our experts address and answer the most common myths surrounding the vacation rental experience:
- Vacation rentals are for the wealthy – I could never afford it, especially during today’s economy.In fact, vacation rentals often provide a huge cost savings as compared to the typical hotel stay for a variety of reasons, and many rental properties cost less than even one single hotel room. First, by allowing guests to make just one reservation rather than multiple, groups and/or families can save on the costs associated with booking multiple hotel rooms. Rates for some three-bedroom vacation homes start at just $120 per night, but sleep up to 8 travelers versus just one or two.Next, having a fully equipped kitchen in-home offers great value to travelers who want to save on dining out for every meal. Rather than spending hard-earned vacation dollars on a full restaurant breakfast every morning, vacation rental guests have the exclusive ability to simply stock up from the supermarket on their favorite cereal, snacks, eggs, or pancake mix.
- Vacation rentals aren’t secure or reliable forms of lodging – the quality of services and facilities are always a gamble.On the contrary – When choosing a vacation rental from an established property management company, one that is a member in good standing with the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA), travelers can be assured that there’s a reputable business maintaining and servicing the property and its guests each day. This includes all of the proper inspections, housekeeping, landscaping, laundry, reservations and much more. Furthermore, when staying in a vacation rental that’s managed by a professional, guests often experience better guest and concierge services they’d expect in a hotel stay.Guests are encouraged to look for the AAA Ratings of vacation rentals when seeking accommodations, as well as a designation of membership with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the long-standing Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA).
- If I need assistance during my trip, I’ll have to handle it myself.When choosing a vacation rental through a professional management company, guests are offered an emergency contact to call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for any questions, maintenance issues and more. Nearly all members of the VRMA staff a team of both customer care and maintenance professionals solely to assist with guests’ needs.
- Someone will approach me and ask if I want to buy something, watch a two–hour presentation, or worse, pressure me if I rent from a management company.Vacation rentals are not like timeshares, as they don’t involve any type of ownership, maintenance fees, or commitments of any sort. Travelers can simply rent a vacation home for their getaway rather than staying in a hotel, with no pressure and no presentations.However, if a renter is interested in receiving information about owning a second home, whether for investment or leisure, many professional management companies can assist in this regard.
- I’m going to have to make my bed, cook and do my own dishes through my whole trip.While each vacation rental is thoroughly cleaned and prepared for guests’ arrivals, management companies often offer mid-stay or daily housekeeping services, upon request, for an additional fee. However, because of the convenient, comfortable and money-saving qualities provided by the vacation rental category, most guests don’t consider this privacy and freedom to be a negative element.In fact, many travelers choose vacation rentals, in part, for the ability to dine in-home rather than out on certain days during their trip. It can be as simple as an oven-baked lasagna, breakfast cereal, sandwiches or snacks on some days, which require little to no, or even disposable, dishes and flatware.
- Only large families and groups find the best value in vacation rentals.While there are some vacation home rentals that accommodate scores of travelers under one roof, there are many options offering value for single travelers, couples and small groups of just two or three guests. Available options range from studio-size condo rentals in metro areas to one- or two-bedroom town homes and bungalows fit for any accommodations lifestyle or occasion.
- I’ll have to stay for a minimum of seven nights – Weekend trips need not apply!As the habits and preferences of travelers change through the passage of time, the vacation rental category has adapted, as well, to best meet the needs of today’s traveler. Guests seeking a two- or three-night getaway can often find established rental companies with little to no minimum stay requirements – especially during off-season time periods, when booking last-minute specials or even in specific rental properties.
- I can’t get the same luxuries in a vacation rental as I can in a hotel.Professional vacation rental management companies provide guests with the opportunity to experience all the benefits of a traditional hotel stay with additional amenities and an inherent value that can’t be matched by even the highest quality resort, often including a concierge, as well as options for in-home massages, spa treatments, butlers, a personal chef to cook meals, pre-arrival grocery delivery services, child care and more.Most vacation rental management companies also boast partnerships with local vendors to offer guests discounts on area activities, shopping, restaurants, golf courses, as well as special rates on car and equipment rentals, to name a few.
Top 8 Vacation Rental Misconceptions, Debunked It's easy to become overwhelmed with the millions of vacation rental choices online, many of which are from companies or are vacation rentals by owner that offer different strengths and weaknesses. Here, our experts address and answer the [...]